Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

BLOG TO BOOKS!

 
 
 
 
If you can tear your eyes away from the transferware, you'll notice the five large books. They contain all of the 327 Dishy News posts I have written since 2013. I had no idea you could transform your blog posts into paper books until a recent visit to our friends Mark and Sandra. Mark showed us two books he had made from blog posts of his visit to India.  I was surprised at how well the books were formatted, as well as the quality of the paper and color. The company Mark used was PixxiBook. I hoped PixxiBook wouldn't be difficult to use, but the hardest thing I had to do was pick the colors of the covers!

I thought I'd show you how some of the posts look in the books. I hope you get an idea of the size of the books, 12 inches by 8.5 inches, and the excellent color. 





You may wonder why I chose to make hard copies of my blog posts. I have learned that everything is ephemeral, so I treated PixxiBook like insurance. If the Cloud disappears, I may still have the books. Or, if I have a house fire, I may still have the Cloud. More than that,  I am taking such pleasure in seeing the books on my book shelves.
 

 


 

 



 

2 comments: